Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

I'm late to update this blog today,...

Hmm,... I am still waiting  it can reach the red zone,.. and then watch the price action there. Let see ya :)
















Hahay,.... Finally,... Close all with large smile ^_^

















Wkwkwkw,... jump again,... Well,.. i thing it's better to be my cofee time ya ... hehehe ^_^

==================================================================

This is my strategy for the next session ...............
















Update the chart,.. because a new high price

















=====================================================================

My Sell with target at  1.6454 and 1.6423
















Update : Close the 2'nd Sell at 1.6455. Move my first Sell SL at 1.6489.

=================================================================
Sell again,... i'll cut loss this entry if it can move higher than 1.6454 and clear my First Sell, too.
















Update : 2'nd Sell Hit SL+1 and 1'st Sell Close + 57 pips ,.. not bad ^_^
Watching again ,,,,,,,,,

====================================================================

Sell ^_^
















Jackpot,... ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment