Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20, 2011

I try to take Buy position,.. my first target view is 1.6256,.. if it can move more up,.. my next target is 1.6284.
The red zone is my SL zone.

This is my chart http://i55.tinypic.com/29lnsb5.gif


























Update : Lose my 20 pips,.. hmm...  its Ok.. No pain No gain ... :)
Watching again ^_^ and looking for an opportunity for "Sell"

Hiks hiks,... this is not my lucky day,... 3 Days Pivot become a Demand Zone,.. it jump up again. Only get smal pips at Sell,.. and Buy with very late condition,..  crying :(

















1.6253 is Buyer Balance or Fibo 75% from 3 Days HL. If it fall down below this price,..  I will make Short order. Running price now is 1.6255. Let see :)

I hope it can form a new candle below the Yellow Line,.. :)

















My lovely EU ... hohohoho :)


















Update GU : Close Sell at 20 pips,.. Close EU 1.4223  ^_^

Waiting NY Sesson :)
===============================================================

What a Funny UCHF  ^_^



































:Lock position again,.. Lol :)

















====================================================================

Hmmm,...  which is the true direction ya?


















Hahhahahay.... :)

















==============================================================

Hehehehe,.... take some fresh air first :)







==============================================================

I have closed SELL position for GU pair at  1.6179,... so what is the next direction... hmmm...


It will UP again? I dont know,.. hihihi... let see :)

















Enough pips for me today,... hahay...  Happy Weekend All Traders ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment